Best Alva Cloth Diaper In 2018 – (Top 7 Reviews)
Many people are under the impression that this kind of diaper is messy, difficult to maintain, and just laborious to use—but these are misconceptions. They are versatile, convenient, and can even contain messes better than the disposable alternative. Obviously cloth diapers are also more green, making them better for the environment by eliminating waste, and they are more economical than having to not only buy diapers constantly but also dispose of them.
Cloth diapers contain fewer chemicals and are better at keeping the baby’s skin dry, which is just another way that they outrank disposable diapers. Alva Cloth diapers are a popular choice and rank high among the cloth diaper world, which is why we have compiled this list of cloth diapers reviews.
Top 7 Picks
Alva Baby Cloth Diapers For Girls and Boys – 6 Pack
These diapers feature excellent workmanship and material which is easily more comfortable, making for softer sensation. They are more healthy, stronger, more absorbent, and all around a more comfortable fit. Each feature rows of snaps that allow the diaper to fit snugly on the baby.
- They can be reused and washed.
- Ordinary flannel will not dry as fast as these diapers, and they are also more absorbent than flannel.
- The diapers are breathable, soft, and they are a breeze to use. To clean and reused them just throw them in the washer and dryer.
- The material is comprised of microfiber terry cloth.
- This package features 12 inserts and six diapers.
- The inserts themselves are made of microfiber that is designed to be extra absorbent.
- It is not suggested to wash the diapers with your clothes or to wash the inserts and covers together.
Alva Baby Resuable Diapers Pocket 6pcs with12 Inserts
Enjoy better workmanship and material with these Alva diapers. They are more healthy for the baby as well as more comfortable and softer. These diapers are also absorbent stronger. There is an additional row of snaps so that you can adjust the size to fit the baby best.
- The minimum weight suggestion for these diapers is 6.6 pounds and the maximum is 33 pounds.
- The size is adjustable so they can still be used as your baby grows.
- These diapers can fit the majority of babies within the specified weight limits.
- The diaper dimensions are 15 inches in length and 13 inches wide. When cleaning these diapers keep the water under 86 Fahrenheit.
Alvababy Pocket Cloth Diapers
Featuring fine workmanship and material that is more comfortable, it’s not surprising these pocket diapers have had such a positive reaction. They’re more absorbent and healthier for you baby. These alva cloth diapers are also softer and thus much more comfortable when worn. There is an extra row of snaps on each diaper for the best fit for every baby. The diapers aren’t disposable, they are reusable and washable.
- The minimum weight recommendation for these particular diapers is 6.6 pounds with the maximum recommendation being 33 pounds.
- The size can be adjusted so that they can go from small to middle and large.
- They should fit most babies within the specified weight limits.
- The diapers are 13 inches wide and 15 inches long.
- The material used is significantly more absorbent than ordinary flannel.
- It even dries faster than flannel after it is washed. The diapers are breathable, soft, and can be used easily.
- They are made out of 100% microfiber terry cloth and can be washed and dried in the washer and dryer.
- Inserts are made out of microfiber which is extra absorbent.
Alva Baby Printed Design Pocket Diaper
These diapers can be used as covers for prefolds. According to some users they will work on newborns but they will be bulky if the baby is under 7 pounds. This diapers feature 12 different inserts in addition to the six nappies. These diapers were created with fine workmanship in mind and they feature more comfortable material. They are soft to the touch and therefor more comfortable for your baby to wear. These diapers will ensure your baby is more healthy.
- They have better absorbency and each diaper has an additional row of snaps. This gives them greater versatility so they will still fit your baby as they grow larger.
- When the diaper is dirty just wash it and reuse.
- To wear these diapers a baby must be at least 6.6 pounds but no more than 33 pounds.
- Sizes range small, medium, and large.
- Each diaper is 13 inches wide and 15 inches long.
- After you wash these diapers they will dry faster than flannel, but they are more absorbent too.
- If you line dry these diapers it will extend their life and when washing them make sure it is under 30 centigrade.
Alva Baby Pocket Cloth 6 diapers + 12 inserts Reusable Washable – For Girls
If you have a little girl these pretty colors will look great on her as she grows older. They come in different patterns so you can switch it up. There are double rows of snaps for a better fit for your baby, meaning these alva clothing diapers are all in one size. They are good for the environment and healthy for your baby. The outside of these diapers is made to be waterproof. They offer your baby breathability and the material is strong and absorbent.
- Hip snaps make sure they fit snugly on the baby and leg gussets make sure the diaper won’t leak.
- Wash them in water no hotter than 86 Fahrenheit and wash the insert and cover separately. Add some salt if you choose.
- Weight recommendations are between 6.6 and 33 pounds. As your baby grows the diapers can be adjusted from small to medium and finally to large.
- The diapers measure 15 inches by 13 inches. They are easy to use and wash.
- The diapers are soft, comfortable, and breathable. When it’s time to clean them just throw them into the washer.
- They are made out of microfiber terry cloth and this set comes with 12 inserts and six diapers. The material is comfortable and represents fine workmanship.
- The material is comfortable and represents fine workmanship.
Alvababy Baby Girls Diapers Adjustable Washable and Reusable
These Alvababy diapers are made out of 100% microfiber terry cloth. They do not have double gussets. Once they have been dirtied just rinse them off and wash them in the washer then either dry them in a machine dryer or line dry them. Just make sure not to use water which is too hot, and don’t wash them with your other clothes.
- Separate the inserts and covers when cleaning.
- The sizes are adjustable but they could be a little bulky on infants and premature babies, the minimum weight is 6.6 pounds and the maximum is 33 pounds.
- These diapers are a good investment because they may last for years.
- They are 13 inches wide and 15 inches long.
Alva Baby Boy 6pcs Pack Diaper with 2 Inserts Per Cover (12 Total)
These cute designs are excellent for any little baby boy. There are 6 packs and to inserts for each, making for 12 total inserts. Switch them out as needed then wash them when they’re dirty. The alva baby boy diapers are 13.7 inches wide and 15.3 inches long, and they come with extra snaps which gives them greater versatility and allows you to adjust them to be bigger as the baby gets bigger.
- They will fit just about any child who is between the weight range of 6-33 pounds. This means these diapers will last you for years to come as the baby grows.
- When the time comes just wash and dry them then reuse them over and over. Just make sure that the water isn’t too hot when you throw them in the washer.
Alva diapers are a pretty popular choice among parents who have chosen to go the route of cloth diapers rather than disposable ones. When it comes to cloth diapers over disposable diapers there are so many reasons to pick cloth. They are healthier, cheaper, more practical, and better for the environment. Why not choose cloth? There are certainly other carriers out there, but right now we are just focusing on Alva. These are some of their top products when it comes to the best Alva diapers. Hopefully these reviews will give you a better idea of what to get for your little boy or girl.[/ms_diider]